Phone: (920) 458-5501 Ext 115
David’s experience includes counseling business clients in a wide variety of areas, including business organizations, structure, and planning, employment and non-compete agreements, contract review and drafting, stock/asset sales and acquisitions and general business counseling. He also is experienced in counseling business clients regarding various real estate and creditors’ rights issues. David has been with Rohde Dales since 1981, becoming a partner of the firm in 1986. David is also our firm’s Managing Partner.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES
Currently serves on the City of Sheboygan Redevelopment Authority. In addition he has served on:
- City of Sheboygan Plan Commission
- City of Sheboygan Parks and Forestry Board
- Sheboygan Special Marina Committee
- City of Sheboygan Sesquicentennial Committee
- Sheboygan Industrial Development Commission (chairman)
- City of Sheboygan Municipal Court Commission.
He has been involved in several community organizations over the years, including:
- Junior Achievement of Sheboygan County (director)
- Lutheran High School (past director and past president)
- Sheboygan Jaycees (past president)
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters (past director)
- Visiting Nurse Association (past director and past president)
- Sheboygan Memorial Health Foundation (past director)
- Sheboygan Area United Way (past director, past president and campaign chairman)
- Optimist International (past vice-president and past chairman of the Governance Committee)
- Lakeshore Technical College Paralegal Program (instructor)
He currently serves in the following organizations:
- Sheboygan County Economic Development Committee (director)
- Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce (director, past president and general counsel)
- University of Wisconsin-Sheboygan Foundation (director and past president)
- UW College Board of Visitors (member); RCS Empowers, Inc.
- County (director and past president)
- Camp Evergreen Corporation (president)
- Sheboygan Country Club, Inc. (director and past president)
- Neat Repeats of Sheboygan County, Inc. (president) and Sheboygan Squared Improvement District (president)
- Government Relations Chair
- 2015 PGA Chairpersons Committee
- Gass is also a member and past president of the Sheboygan Noon Optimist Club.
Business Law and Counseling, Contracts, Counseling, Business Sales and Acquisitions, Real Estate, Creditor’s Rights.
- J.D. University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1981
- B.A.; Phi Beta Kappa, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1978
- State Bar of Wisconsin, 1981
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin