Phone: (920) 458-5501 Ext 120
Allan Voss focuses his practice in the areas of estate and business planning, probate and trust administration and nonprofit organizations. Allan heads the Estate Planning, Probate and Trusts Team at Rohde Dales and has extensive experience in advising estate planning clients of all ages, owners of closely held businesses and fiduciaries and beneficiaries of trusts and estates.
Allan is active with his church, Trinity Lutheran Church, Sheboygan, and is involved in many community and civic activities, including serving on the boards of the Sheboygan County YMCA and the Sheboygan County YMCA Endowment Trust. He has also served on several national boards of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod and Bethesda Lutheran Communities, Inc.
In his free time Allan enjoys traveling, history, genealogy and cooking.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Iowa State Bar Association
- Member, Sheboygan County Bar Association
- Member, Sheboygan County Estate Planning Council
- Member and Secretary, LCMS Board for International Mission
- Director and Vice President, Sheboygan County YMCA
- Director, Charles W. Eckburg Foundation, Inc.
- Trustee and Secretary/Treasurer, Sheboygan County YMCA Endowment Trust
- Former Director, Stefanie H. Weill Fund, Inc.
- Former Director, Bethesda Lutheran Foundation, Inc.
- Former Director and Secretary, LCMS Board for District and Congregational Services
- Former Trustee, LCMS Foundation
Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Administration, Non-Profit Corporations
- J.D. with high distinction, Order of the Coif, University of Iowa College of Law, 1982
- B.A., with distinction, Phi Beta Kappa, Iowa State University, 1979
- State Bar of Wisconsin, 1986
- Bar of Iowa, 1982