Phone: (920) 458-5501 Ext 119
Tony Resimius focuses his practice in the areas of employment law, litigation and business law. As the leader of the firm’s Employment Law Team, Tony provides advice and counsel to employers in all aspects of the employment relationship. This advice and counsel regularly includes issues related to the Americans with Disabilities Act, employee handbooks, drug testing policies, independent contractor agreements, wage and hour issues, the Family Medical Leave Act, arrest and conviction discrimination allegations, and workers compensation matters.
Tony is a resident of Plymouth and is involved in numerous community and civic activities throughout Sheboygan County.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin-Labor and Employment Law Section
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management
- Member, Sheboygan Area Chapter of the Society of Human Resource Management
- Member, Sheboygan County Bar Association
- Director, Rebuilding Together of Sheboygan County, Inc.
- Director, Partners for Community Development
- Director, Family Resource Centers of Sheboygan County
Employment Law, Litigation, Business Law
- J.D. University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2002
- B.S., with distinction/with honors, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1999
- State Bar of Wisconsin, 2002
- Wisconsin Supreme Court, State and Appellate and Circuit Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit